- Wryter: *pointing to an old tin printed photo of Marilyn Monroe* Who's that, Mommy?
- Me: That's Marilyn Monroe! She's an old movie star & Mommy really loves her. Isn't she pretty?
- Wryter: Yea... No. No! I don't like her.
- Me: You don't like her?
- Wryter: No.
- Me: Why not?
- Wryter: I don't like... I don't like I don't 'member who it is... Because Mommy like her!
- (I can now see that we do indeed have some mommy-envy going on.)
Was ridiculous. I don’t even know where it started and where it ended, but I do know that I am constantly being given the opportunity to speak to amazing friends -and- (if I’m lucky) I get to see them, too. But mainly knowing they’re there is something I’m really never grateful enough for. So to my friends, I know I’ve been weird and not returnin phone calls, texts, etc., but realio, trulio, I lovio you all. Thank you for thinking of me.
Also, one can of beer (if consumed within 20 minutes) has been the most excellent end-of-day milk-booster and mothercalmerdowner.
Technology never ceases to amaze me. Just nuts that I can see -down to the tree shrubbery- where every single viewer of this blog is coming from.
- Wryter: Keep me afe, mama.
- Me: Keep you safe from what, baby?
- Wryter: The lions, mama! And bears!
- Me: There are lions and bears?
- Wryter: Yeah! Panda bears, they climb up the trees. The bear ate aaaalllllll the ood.
- Me: He did?
- Wryter: Yea! Panda bear ate one, two, three, ive, ix, EBEN cupcakes! Other bear gets no cupcakes.
coconutheadbetty said: catching up on tumblr and just saw your post about the car accident. I hope you and Story are both a-ok!!! how's your head?? and I know you took Story to the pediatrician for a full check up afterwards. : )
Hey mama! Thanks for checking in ❤️ We are good- Story was okay and hasn’t shown any signs of anything subsequent, thank God! My neck is still yucky but I’ll be going to PT for 3 weeks and hoping it gets fixed well before that. The other driver admitted fault (still don’t understand how that could’ve ever been in question) so his insurance is covering everything. Such a relief aside from the obvious of being OK!
How are your littles??? I miss seeing pics of them… I’m sure they’re huge now!! And of course, how are you?!